Diameter Range (I.D.)
64-533 mm (2.5 - 21 in.)
Diameter Range (O.D.)
610 mm (24 in.) max
2.24 kW (3 Hp)
20 - 300 RPM
HTA Tube Hone
The HTA is the first all-electric, lean design tube hone created specifically for hydraulic service facilities needing to resurface and repair actuators for construction and mining applications. This affordable and versatile system boasts many high-end features, such as a PLC-control with touch-screen interface, which controls the electrical functions of the system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Works with Sunnen portable tooling for precise, accurate and consistent bore sizing. Bore diameter range: 2.5 - 21 inches (64 - 533 mm).
- Auto tensioning system includes a programmable auto tool feed that is standard. The abrasives can be fed up manually as well.
- Electromechanical stoker and spindle, features a Siemens servo stroker motor with belt drive for quiet and precise operation combined with a 3 Hp (2,24 kW) spindle unit.
- Powerful Siemens PLC with color touch screen controls electrical functions of the system in conjunction with standard push buttons and a joystick.
- Ideal for resurfacing and repair work where light-duty stock removal is needed - up to 0.030 in. (0,76 mm).