Diameter Range (I.D.)
standard: 25 - 350 mm (1 - 13.8 in.)
optional: Up to 550 mm (21.654 in.)
Diameter Range (O.D.)
standard: 60 - 400 mm (6.24 - 15.8 in.)
optional: 350 - 600 mm (13.8 - 23.6 in.)
3 kW (4 Hp)
HTB Series Tube Hones
The Sunnen HTB Series is the perfect solution for job shops in need of a flexible system for small production applications and repair work. The HTB Series is a medium-duty tube hone that offers easy precision sizing and finishing of long and large bores, ideal for parts such as hydraulic cylinders and aircraft components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The operator can also work out tight spots in the bore when using the Short Stroke Cycle and Stroke Dwell features.
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase.
- A PLC control and digital display allow complete control and monitoring of machine conditions.
- The HTB series is available in two-meter, four-meter, six-meter and eight-meter models. Several different tooling systems are available depending on the specific application.
- The Sunnen Modular Honing Tool System continually compensates for stock removal and stone wear to keep the machine running at peak efficiency at all times.
- A built-in load meter indicates high and low spots in the tube bore as the operator can adjust the stroke as required for optimum cycle time.