Diameter Range (I.D.)
25 - 1000 mm (1 - 40 in.)
Diameter Range (O.D.)
standard: 60 - 400 (2.4 - 15.8 in.)
optional: 250 - 600 mm (13.8 - 23.6 in.)
7.0 kW (9.4 Hp)
Featured Oils & Coolants
HTC Series Tube Hones
The Sunnen HTC Series incorporates a two-axis industrial PC for all control functions - including stroke positions, motion control, stone feed and cutting pressure - for optimum control of bore geometry. The sophisticated computer-controlled machine makes the Sunnen HTC Series tube hone the best choice for small-diameter bores in long workpieces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The standard workholding fixture device is universal, simple and has an O.D. range from OD 20 to 400 mm (.79 - 15.7 in.).
- Touch Screen programming eliminates confusion with multiple push-buttons and reduces setup time. Just touch the screen to input work piece specifications. The control recommends the proper tool and calculates the spindle speed. Most important, it will set the machine accordingly.
- Special mode automatically corrects bore geometry errors.
- Quick carriage travel facilitates easy bore measurement and inspection, as well as the changing of abrasives and work piece.
- To ensure quick set-up time, there is a fast retraction and expansion facility of the hone head, which is operated from the control panel. The HTC Control monitors the feed pressure and the spindle load to allow for maximum protection against overloading the tools.