Diameter Range (I.D.)
25 - 1000 mm (1 - 40 in.)
Diameter Range (O.D.)
standard: 60 - 400 mm (2.4 - 15.8 in.)
optional: 350 - 600 mm (13.8 - 23.6 in.)
Spindle Speed Rate
15 - 450 RPM
HTH Series Tube Hones
The Sunnen HTH Series is the first system of its kind to offer high flexibility on a production level. It works with a belt-driven tool drive that guarantees smooth working conditions and shock protection for the gearbox. With the HTH, precision sizing and finishing of long and large bores is easier and more productive than ever.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The HTH series is available in two-meter, four-meter, six-meter, eight-meter and ten-meter models. Several different tooling systems are available depending on the specific application.
- The operator can also work out tight spots in the bore when using the Short Stroke Cycle and Stroke Dwell features.
- A built-in load meter indicates high and low spots in the tube bore as the operator can adjust the stroke as required for optimum cycle time.
- The Sunnen Modular Honing Tool System continually compensates for stock removal and stone wear to keep the machine running at peak efficiency at all times.
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase.
- A PLC control and digital display allow complete control and monitoring of machine conditions.