Bore Diameter Range
19-203 mm (.750 - 8 in.) depending on tooling option
Maximum Workpiece Weight
(including fixture) 680 kg (1496 lb)
2.25 kW (3 Hp)
0.75 kW (1 hp)
90 - 350 RPM
Featured Oils & Coolants
SV-10 Vertical Hone
The SV-10 is designed with power, precision, durability to deliver state-of-the-art performance, perfect for honing big, heavy or oddly shaped workpieces. Armed with two motors, the SV-10 is powerful enough to run Sunnen's full array of industrial tooling. It also comes complete with a touch screen control and Sunnen's patented full-bore profile display. The SV-10 is built to make your vertical honing faster, easier, more precise, more productive and more profitable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Variable speed control significantly reduces number of mechanical parts for long, trouble-free service.
- Touch Screen Control easily adjusts speed from the multi-language control panel - no more belts and pulleys to adjust or buttons to push.
- Advanced stroking system can dwell in any part of the bore - top, middle or bottom - selectively removing stock for the straightest, roundest bore possible.
- Powerful stroker and spindle motors provide more horsepower than any competitive machine - now you can run Sunnen's Diamond Honing System for faster production and rounder bores.
- Mechanical power stroking system provides superior control and ensures consistent crosshatch angles and surface finish, bore after bore.